What Is Colored Concrete?
-Process of using ultra-fine colored dyes that penetrate the surface of the concrete to change the look of the floor. Coloring can be performed with both polished and sealed concrete.
Why colored concrete floor?
- Endless choises of color combinations
- Incredably Durable
- Enhances the look of the surface.
- Long life span
- Minimal down time to install.
- Great for new or old concrete
- Low Cost instilation
Using Colored Concrete to Break up Large Areas.
- Multiple colors can be used side-by side to break up large areas. Also, color can be paired with other decorative techniques such as saw cutting or sandblasting to make the look even more personal.
- We can install custom logos and designs to your floor to promote a company image, school mascot, or just a particular design.
Colored concrete contains no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) which makes it an environmentally friendly surface. There are no coatings applied, such as epoxies, urethanes, or waxes.