What Is Sealed Concrete?
-A process used to protect your slab from staining or surface wear to prolong the life of the floor. Both penetrating and topical films can be utilized.
Why choose to seal your concrete floor?
- Protect the slab from stain.
- Enhances the look of the surface.
- Increase the surface wear and abrasion resistance.
- Long life span
- Helps in the cleaning process
- Keeps dust out.
- Minimal down time to install.
- Great for new or old concrete
- Low Cost instilation
Sealed concrete contains no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) which makes it an environmentally friendly surface. There are no coatings applied, such as epoxies, urethanes, or waxes.